null Skip to main content

Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Individually Wrapped Mini Bars 3.1oz


(No reviews yet) Write a Review
Usually shipped within 24 business hours.
Calculated at Checkout

Out of stock

Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate

8 Individually Wrapped  Mini Bars

Belgium 1926

Distributed By Godiva Chocolatier, Inc. New York

Product of Turkey

Net Wt 3.1oz (90g)

Best Buy Date Feb 2022

Ingredients: Sugar, Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Unsweetened Chocolate, Butter Oil (Milk), Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Natural Flavor.

Allergy Information: May Contain Tree Nuts and Wheat.

Nutrition: About 2.5 Servings per Container. Serving Size 3 Bars (34g). Calories 180. Total Fat 11g DV 14%, Cholesterol 5mg DV 5%, Sodium 30mg DV 1%, Total Carbohydrate 18g DV 6%, Total Sugars 16g Incl 14g Added Sugars DV 28%, Protein 3g. Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

This candy arrives in our store in bulk quantities and is packed for your order when we receive the order.  We package small quantities of this candy in cellophane bags that are heat-sealed. We then seal and bag again for product safety and include an ingredients label. Products are then boxed and shipped.  Larger quantities are double bagged for safety and an ingredients label is included. It is then boxed and sealed for shipment. 

Here at Boyd's Retro Candy in Toledo, Ohio,  we want you to be happy with your purchase and we package your product with concern that it arrive at your door safely.  If you ever have a concern, please contact us and if we can correct a problem we will.  Please understand we do not manufacturer the candy we sell, so we have no control over the product's manufacture.

Shipping: We always try to ship within 24 business hours. We ship by USPS Priority Mail which is a 2 to 3 day delivery option.

We are licensed and inspected by the Lucas County Health Department and the Ohio Department of Agriculture and use a licensed exterminator, so you can rest assured your product is  prepared and stored in a sanitary, and well maintained facility.