Gerrit's Broadway on Wheels Strawberry Licorice 4.4lbs. 2 KG


(No reviews yet) Write a Review
Calculated at Checkout

Out of stock

Gerrit's Broadway on Wheels

Strawberry Licorice 

No Artificial Flavors


Made in Italy for Gerrit J. Verburg Co. of Fenton, MI 48430

Full Bag is 4.4 pounds

Best Buy Date 09/2022

Ingredients: Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Corn Starch, Wheat Flour, Stabliizers, Glycerol, Sorbitol, Mono and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Acid: Citric Acid, Natural Identical Flavoring, Colour: Carmine, Acidity Regulator,: Sodium Citrate, Coconut Oil, Glazing Agent: Bees Wax.

Contains Gluten and Coconut

Nutrition: About 3 Pieces (30g). Calories 90. Total Fat 0g DV 0%, Cholesterol 0mg DV 0%, Sodium 30g DV 1%, Total Carbohydrate 25g DV 9%, Total Sugars 13g (DV 10%), Protein 0g. Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.


This candy arrives in our store in bulk quantities and is packed for your order when we receive the order.  We package small quantities of this candy  in cellophane bags that are heat-sealed. We then seal and bag again for  product safety and include an ingredients label. Products are then boxed and shipped.  Larger quantities are double bagged for safety and an  ingredients label is included. It is then boxed and sealed for  shipment.  

Here at Boyd's Retro Candy in Toledo, Ohio,  we want you to be happy with  your purchase and we package your product with concern that it arrive at your door safely.  If you ever have a concern, please contact us and if we can correct a problem we will.  Please understand we do not  manufacturer the candy we sell, so we have no control over the product's manufacture. 

Shipping: We always try to ship within 24 business hours. We ship by USPS Priority Mail which is a 2 to 3 day delivery option.

We are licensed and inspected by the Lucas County Health Department and the Ohio Department of Agriculture and use a licensed exterminator, so you can rest assured your product is  prepared and stored in a sanitary, and well maintained facility.