Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich
Freeze-dried Ready to Eat Space Food
Net Weight 1 oz. (28g)
American Outdoor Products, Colorado
Best Buy Date 02/02/26
Ingredients: Ice Cream: Milk, Cream, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Nonfat Milk, Whey, Natural and Artificial Vanilla Flavor, Mono and Diglycerides, Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Polysorbate 80, Carrageenan, Annatto (Color).
Ingredients: Wafer: Wheat Flour, Sugar, Caramel Color, Dextrose, Palm Oil, Corn Flour, Cocoa, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Cocoa, Salt, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Mono and Diglycerides.
Allergy Information: Contains Milk, Soy, Wheat. Produced in a Facility that Processes Peanuts, Milk, Soy, Wheat, Gluten, Egg, and Tree Nut Ingredients.
Nutrition: 1 Serving Per Container. Serving Size 1 Package (28g). Calories 130. Total Fat 4g DV 6%, Cholesterol 10mg DV 3%, Sodium 95mg DV 4%, Total Carbohydrate 21g DV 7%, Total Sugars 11g Protein 2g. Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
This candy arrives in our store in bulk quantities and is packed for your order when we receive the order. We package small quantities of this candy in cellophane bags that are heat-sealed. We then seal and bag again for product safety and include an ingredients label. Products are then boxed and shipped. Larger quantities are double bagged for safety and an ingredients label is included. It is then boxed and sealed for shipment.
Here at Boyd's Retro Candy in Toledo, Ohio, we want you to be happy with your purchase and we package your product with concern that it arrive at your door safely. If you ever have a concern, please contact us and if we can correct a problem we will. Please understand we do not manufacturer the candy we sell, so we have no control over the product's manufacture.
Shipping: We always try to ship within 24 business hours. We ship by USPS Priority Mail which is a 2 to 3 day delivery option.
We are licensed and inspected by the Lucas County Health Department and the Ohio Department of Agriculture and use a licensed exterminator, so you can rest assured your product is prepared and stored in a sanitary, and well maintained facility.